Understand Your Rights in Family Law Matters
In family law matters, a lot of friends and relatives will offer opinions, but to be sure of your rights, talk to an attorney. At the Steven C. McRae, P.A. in Alamance County NC, you will find la lawyer who is easy to talk to and who will protect your rights.
Family Law Attorney ∙ Burlington And Graham NC
Family law decisions often have to be made at a time of emotional stress. Those decisions, though, can affect your financial and legal rights for years to come — even for a lifetime. Let Steven C. McRae walk you through those decisions, assuring that your rights are protected at every step.
- Divorce: What are your rights and options? How much will it cost?
- Custody/Visitation: What is best for your children?
- Child Support: We can explain your rights and obligations.
- Property Division: Make sure all marital property is accounted for and properly divided.
- Alimony: Will your divorce include spousal maintenance? What are your rights?
- Paternity: Establishing paternity can affect support, visitation and custody.
- Modifications: When circumstances change, how can you modify the court’s orders?
- Relocations: When the custodial parent moves, what happens to parenting time (visitation)?
- Prenuptial Agreements: Prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements help both parties understand their rights.
How To Choose A Divorce Lawyer: Make Sure You Have A Lawyer Who Will Protect Your Rights.
If you want a lawyer who is easy to talk to, who plans a legal strategy based on your objectives, and who has a sincere concern for the results as well as the costs, we look forward to talking with you. Contact our Graham, NC office to talk to an attorney.